Eagles Communications is looking for an Event Manager. If you possess the passion for ministry and the skills in project management, contact us for the opportunity to serve in a dynamic ministry transforming lives through value-based, faith-inspired leadership and spiritual formation programs.
Do These Qualities Describe You?
- Proven experience as event manager
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
- Degree in event management or related field is preferred
Can You Fulfill These Responsibilities?
- Support and co-ordinate with the various teams in the running of conference/retreat plans within the budgets set by the Organizing Committee.
- Co-ordinate with Organizing Committee on a regular basis to review key developments, issues, opportunities and concerns.
- Develop and propose promotional strategies and policies for events.
- Facilitate effective working relationships among staff and volunteers.
- Coordinate and liaise with retreat venues – hotel booking, rooming, catering, logistics support, etc.
- Co-ordinate production of e-workbook with faculty and designer.
- Co-ordinate with participants and faculty on finance, registration, pre-retreat course preparation, flight itinerary, special requests, etc.
If we are describing you, write us with your resume to:
We would love to talk with you.